Terms of sale
Art. 1: With the exception of special conditions stipulated in Belgian law or in these terms of sale, purchased tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Art. 2: As provided by Belgian law, art VI. 53 12° of the Code of Economic Law, the buyer is not entitled to the right of withdrawal.
Art. 3: The supplier will only send the tickets by e-mail after receiving all the total amount of the reservation (prices of the tickets, reservation costs, port charges, VAT and other compulsory taxes).
Art. 4: Subject to exception, the buyer will receive the tickets by e-mail after online payment. The e-mail address entered during the purchase procedure will by definition be used to send the tickets.
Programme participation terms
- Terms only applicable to participation in “In the Water with Dolphins”.
- Only persons above 8 years of age can participate in the “In the water with dolphins” session.
- Children 12 and under may only participate under the supervision of a paying, participating adult.
- Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by at least one parent, guardian or legally appointed representative at the time of reservation, who gives his/her approval.
- The participant must be able to swim.
- The participant must have no physical handicap and/or limitation that affects walking independently, sitting (on the knees) or standing.
- The participant must have no mental handicap and/or autistic impairment which affects their ability to follow instructions given by Boudewijn Seapark employees.
- The participant must be in good physical condition and cannot be pregnant or suffering from a cardiovascular disease.
- A participant who suffers from specific allergies caused by salt water or who suffers from epilepsy, cannot claim for medical or other costs caused by participating in the “In the water with dolphins” session.
- The participant must understand and speak Dutch and/or French.
- The taking of photos and/or filming by the participant themselves (and any family members and friends present) is not allowed at any time during the entire program.
- Damage or stains to the participant’s clothing can never be recouped from Boudewijn Seapark.
- The participant’s shoe size must be between 34 and 47 and a clothing size smaller than/equal to a women’s size 48 and smaller/equal to a men’s size 56.
- The platform height will be set to the smallest participant of the session for the “In the water with dolphins” programme.