Zoeken op de Boudewijn Seapark website:
Likewise, the Web will be able to know all the services requested by the users, so that they will be able to facilitate or offer adequate information to the tastes and preferences of each user.
Cookies, depending on their Permanence, can be divided into:
They expire when the user closes the browser.
They expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their Objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
– Volume settings for video or sound players.
– The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
These Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
These are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the services with the following objectives:
– Keeping the user identified so that, if they close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day they re-enter said service, they will continue to be identified, thus facilitating their browsing without having to identify themselves again. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is eliminated and the next time the user enters the service, the user will have to log in to be identified.
– Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Every time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie on the user’s computer. This Cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the Web Services to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives pursued are:
– Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
– Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to users.
– Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Web service, the “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify them. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the User’s experience on the site.
Behavioral advertising cookies
This type of “Cookies” allows you to expand the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Web Services. Among others, the duration or frequency of viewing advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the user’s browsing patterns and / or shares are stored as they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the user’s interests.
Third-party advertising cookies
In addition to the advertising managed by the Web on its Services, the Web offers its advertisers the option of serving advertisements through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Web Services from the Users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
Normally it is possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” of your browser menu. Likewise, you can configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an email.
The Website offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Microsoft Edge: Settings and more > Settings > Clear browsing data.
Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom settings.
Chrome: Settings > Advanced settings > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data.
Safari: Preferences > Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
The Web may modify this Cookies Policy depending on the legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically .
When there are significant changes to this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either through the web or via email to registered users.
Koop nu je online tickets en profiteer van extra voordeel via onze website.